Thursday, February 26, 2009

Wait wait don't tell me

Baby's newest game is hunting down my packaged food and ripping it open. Not to eat, apparently; for sport. This morning it was the brand new bag of coffee beans, hermetically sealed in thick metallic something-or-other, some durable air-proof material, which i found behind the counter, shredded. Why? Usually it's crackers, cookies, carby treats that she maybe craves since she only eats grain-free expensive blah blah. She pushes those off the counter and then Pern, the big fat one, who really does have a carb addiction, goes to town. But what use could Pern or Baby have for coffee beans? It's cruel.

Anyway, possibly this is boring to you. Possibly you're thinking, why should I care about this woman's cats? I've got no answer, except that right now the big one is spooning my hip, and it's damn cute.

Basically, I'm procrastinating starting my real work. I pinched a nerve yawning, that's how my morning's been. That and watching a Westminster judge appraise mutts on The View. Fucking A. Time to start.